Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org> on 2006/05/12 16:46:33 UTC

Is their an equivalent to Strut's PlugIn?

I am using Plugins in Struts to startup and shutdown services.  How
would I do this in MyFaces version 1.1.3.

As an example:
1) When Tomcat is started, the service registers itself with a back-end
    application server. In Struts, this is done in
    PlugIn.init(ActionServlet, ModuleConfig)
2) When Tomcat is shutdown, the service unregisters itself from the
    back-end application server. In Struts this is done in
    Plugin.destroy().

Paul Spencer

Re: Is their an equivalent to Strut's PlugIn?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
use a context listner.

that just java ee standard

plugins are tied to struts and do the same IMO
;-)

--
Matthias Wessendorf
Aechterhoek 18