Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com> on 2002/04/19 23:02:39 UTC

Instrument xdocs

Leif,

When I was adding xdocs to Excalibur, I missed the three instrument
packages.  This was cos you were very active in the build files at the
time.

If I put them in now, will you populate them with content ? :-)))

- Paul

Re: Instrument xdocs

Posted by Leif Mortenson <le...@tanukisoftware.com>.
It is already high on my list.  I'll try to move it up a bit :-)