Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Jain, Kapil" <ka...@logica.com> on 2011/03/10 17:02:06 UTC

Regular Expression Extractor Query

Hi

I have defined Regular Expression Extractor for my script and it's working fine when running script for 2-5 user after that it's failing and the reason is it couldn't find the value for Regular Expression Extractor. Any suggestion on this please?

Thanks
KJ

Think green - keep it on the screen.

Re: Regular Expression Extractor Query

Posted by Rajiv Nanduani <ra...@gmail.com>.
Add debug sampler and try to find out after 3-4 th run in result values are
coming or not

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 9:56 PM, Jain, Kapil <ka...@logica.com> wrote:

> Yes I am sure value exists and it's dynamic value and can capture this
> value for first few user and after that it's failing?

RAJIV KUMAR

<http://rajivkumarnandvani.wordpress.com/>
<http://learnqtphelp.blogspot.com/>

RE: Regular Expression Extractor Query