Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by t_...@agency.com on 2000/11/21 00:19:41 UTC

background-color attribute affects size of table cell

Hi,

  the problem is: the size of the table cell with attribute background-color
differs
from a cell without the attribute.

Sorry, I probably not exactly defined the cause of the problem.

Example:

      <fo:table>
	<fo:table-column column-width="10mm"/>
	<fo:table-column column-width="3mm"/>
	<fo:table-body>

	  <fo:table-row line-height="4cm">
	    <fo:table-cell background-color="red">
	      <fo:block>1</fo:block>
	    </fo:table-cell>

	    <fo:table-cell background-color="blue">
	      <fo:block>2</fo:block>
	    </fo:table-cell>
	  </fo:table-row>

	  <fo:table-row line-height="4cm">
	    <fo:table-cell background-color="green">
	      <fo:block>3</fo:block>
	    </fo:table-cell>

	    <fo:table-cell>
	      <fo:block>4</fo:block>
	    </fo:table-cell>

	  </fo:table-row>
	</fo:table-body>
      </fo:table>

When you render it you can see the cell 3 overlaps other cells.
The picture will change if we put background-color="white" for the cell 4.

I use the latest CVS snapshot.

Thank you
Andriy