Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Marc Vila Pérez <mv...@telemako.com> on 2002/09/26 16:12:37 UTC

jakarta tomcat jasper

Hi!
I'm trying to build a tomcat from source, when I execute 'ant dist', an
error is returned:
file:/usr/local/tools/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.12/build.xml:82: Basedir
/usr/local/tools/jakarta-tomcat-jasper/jasper2 does not exist

Where can I found jakarta-tomcat-jasper/jasper2??

Thank you all!

Bye!!!!

Marc

Re: jakarta tomcat jasper

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
Marc Vila Pérez wrote:
> Hi!
> I'm trying to build a tomcat from source, when I execute 'ant dist', an
> error is returned:
> file:/usr/local/tools/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.12/build.xml:82: Basedir
> /usr/local/tools/jakarta-tomcat-jasper/jasper2 does not exist
>
> Where can I found jakarta-tomcat-jasper/jasper2??

It's a gotcha in the build of the source distribution. You have to
change the value of jasper.home in build.propertier to point to what it
actually is in the source distribution (which isn't organized the same
as the CVS): "./jasper".

I'll try to fix it eventually.

Remy

RE: jakarta tomcat jasper

Posted by John Trollinger <ja...@trollingers.com>.
You can get it from cvs or you can change where it looks for it in your
build.xml to look for <tomcat src dir>/jasper/ if you downloaded the
full src to tomcat.