Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by David Van Couvering <da...@vancouvering.com> on 2007/07/12 20:27:21 UTC

Invitation to join the NetBeans db dev alias

Hi, all.  Over the past month, the db team in NetBeans has moved our
development discussions (feature planning and review, bug discussions,
etc.) to dev@db.netbeans.org.

If you're interested in database support in NetBeans, we would love to
have you.  You can join by sending an email to

dev-subscribe@db.netbeans.org

If you want to see email for issues being created, modified, resolved,
etc., send email to

issues-subscribe@db.netbeans.org

To see cvs commits, for those of you who are hard-core, send email to

cvs-subscribe@db.netbeans.org

And, of course, we welcome your contributions to the project, if you are
so inspired... :)

Thanks,

David