Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Turner, John" <JT...@AAS.com> on 2002/10/08 14:46:25 UTC

RE: Configuring Tomcat4.1 to use Apache2.0.43 win32, Doc's not cl ear

In addition to Jacob's concise post, I would add that if you can, re-install
everything to places with NO spaces in the pathnames.  Yes, the Apache
installer puts things in a path with spaces, but the people who wrote the
Apache installer were never concerned with what effect that would have on
integrating other things with Apache.  Based on my experience, and other
posts on the lists, integrating Apache with Tomcat can be problematic if
your pathnames have spaces.

John