Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/29 10:03:31 UTC

Checkstyle configuration for Maven projects?

HI all
I need to create a patch for a plugin and I need to follow code conventions.
Is there any Checkstyle configuration file for Maven projects and plugins
that can be used?
I noticed that here:
http://maven.apache.org/developers/conventions/code.html
only formatters for IDEs are present, not Checkstyle configuration.
For example, in Tiles we use this:
http://svn.eu.apache.org/repos/asf/tiles/maven/trunk/build/tiles_checks_v5.xml

Is there a similar file?

Thanks
Antonio

Re: Checkstyle configuration for Maven projects?

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2011/9/29 Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>

> It's built in to the check style plugin - maven_checks.xml

Oh my, this is the plugin I'm willing to patch. How stupid am I...

Thanks Brett

Re: Checkstyle configuration for Maven projects?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org