Posted to user@usergrid.apache.org by hezhoujun <53...@qq.com> on 2015/10/28 04:53:08 UTC

回复: 2.1 release,run usergrid-rest ,get this error,can you help me,thanks

hi Jaskaran,

Thank you for your reply.

I'm interested in usergrid very much,want to use usergrid as the core of the company development, on the usergrid   studing road,some problems encountered in the deployment.

I try use maven to compile the 'stack' maven project,at command line,I switch to xx/usergrid/stack ,use "mvn war:war" in windows os,make ROOT.war,always not success.

so,I try run usergrid2.1 in eclipse,use tomcat 7.0.47 or use jetty8.1 ,run usergrid-rest,always appear this error:
application id {b6768a08-b5d5-11e3-a495-11ddb1de66c8} is returning null,when I access rest api,
error is :internal server error

i try use usergrid 1.0.2 in eclipse,run portal,can register user ,but login is appear error:Unable to get type for entity: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000001

I use cassandra's version is 2.1.8 ,runing on local machine.

thank you read this email,glad to meet you,I need you help ,I hope to get your reply.

a java developer,
hezhoujun,
write On 28 October 2015 at 11:52

Re: 2.1 release,run usergrid-rest ,get this error,can you help me,thanks

Posted by Jaskaran Singh <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Hezhoujun,

Glad to help. Please see below notes / comments:

*1. Softwares / Setups*
Maven 3
Java 8
Cassandra 1.2
tomcat 7
elasticsearch 1.4

*2. Usergrid (latest version)*
Use the 'master' Branch to get the latest version 2 code. Please note there
is a lot of code changes being pushed to the master very frequently still
so you need to track and get the latest updates.

*3. Usergrid compilation*
Step 1: In the 'usergrid/sdks/java' folder run the command "mvn clean
install"
Step 2: In the 'usergrid/stack' folder run the command "mvn clean install
-DskipTests"

4. Copy the ROOT.war file from "usergrid/stack/rest/target/ROOT.war" to
your tomcat webapps folder

5. Make sure you have the "usergrid-deployment.properties" file in the
tomcat lib folder.

6. Usergrid 2 now uses Amazon SNS and SQS. So set your amazon client id and
secret as java system properties in the tomcat config files
-DAWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID=someid -DAWS_SECRET_KEY=somekey

*7. Setup calls:*
PUT http://localhost:8080/system/database/setup
PUT http://localhost:8080/system/database/bootstrap
GET http://localhost:8080/system/superuser/setup
(Use google postman rest client so that the superuser auth token is
automatically set in all the calls)

Please let me know if this works for you.

Regards
Jaskaran