Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Git at Apache <gi...@git.apache.org> on 2012/02/19 21:07:19 UTC

struts2 pull request: Determine template path with action namespace instead of request uri

GitHub user johnou synchronized the pull request at
https://github.com/apache/struts2/pull/2

----
Determine template path with action namespace instead of request uri

Part of https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-3655
----

You can merge this pull request into a Git repository by running
$ git pull https://github.com/johnou/struts2 3a46ff1b52ddb682da75e57a5374b559ee023dc6

Alternatively you can review and apply these changes as the patch at
https://github.com/apache/struts2/pull/2.patch

Re: struts2 pull request: Determine template path with action namespace instead of request uri

Posted by Maurizio Cucchiara <mc...@apache.org>.
what a timing!!
the pull request goes back to last summer.

Should we contact the infra team to inform them about this time delay?

Twitter     :http://www.twitter.com/m_cucchiara
G+          :https://plus.google.com/107903711540963855921
Linkedin    :http://www.linkedin.com/in/mauriziocucchiara

Maurizio Cucchiara