Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by su...@yahoo.com.INVALID on 2015/01/19 22:48:29 UTC

Mail Merge Problem

I have been trying to practice Mail Merge in order to help a friend with some office work.  When I click on Mail Merge Wizard, I am unable to scroll down to the bottom of the page in order to click on next.  There is no scroll bar, nor can I use my up and down arrows or Page Up or Page Down.  I It’s almost like the box that opened up is too big for my screen, and I see no was to make it smaller.  Please help.  Thank you, Sue Abbiss

Re: Mail Merge Problem

Posted by Julian Thomas <jt...@jt-mj.net>.
> On Jan 19, 2015, at 16:48, sueabbiss@yahoo.com.INVALID wrote:
>

> I have been trying to practice Mail Merge in order to help a friend with some office work.  When I click on Mail Merge Wizard, I am unable to scroll down to the bottom of the page in order to click on next.  There is no scroll bar, nor can I use my up and down arrows or Page Up or Page Down.  I It’s almost like the box that opened up is too big for my screen, and I see no was to make it smaller.  Please help.  Thank you, Sue Abbiss

I've also had problems with mail merge - in particular when I want to create a label with some constant material and some material inserted from the data file.  Short version; I gave up and want to Excel which was not much easier to config, but at least worked.

 —
jt - jt@jt-mj.net

Just look at it this way...not matter how bad Linux can get, it's still better than a 'stable' version of Windows 7.