Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by tiffany mobileofficehq <mo...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/24 04:35:08 UTC

The list of committer

Dear ooo-dev,

I just would like to know the list of committer. So I find web page
thoroughly.
But I could not get it.

Could you let me know how to get this
information?(Name/Email/Affiliation/iCLA)

Best Regards,

Re: The list of committer

Posted by Rob Weir <ap...@robweir.com>.
On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 10:35 PM, tiffany mobileofficehq
<mo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear ooo-dev,
>
> I just would like to know the list of committer. So I find web page
> thoroughly.
> But I could not get it.
>
> Could you let me know how to get this
> information?(Name/Email/Affiliation/iCLA)

Hi Tiffany,

The list of committers in the project is listed here:
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/openofficeorg.html

Some more information on some of the project members can be found
here:  http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/people.html

However, note that the project works here on this ooo-dev list.  That
is the best way to discuss things with the committers.

Regards,

-Rob