Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org> on 2008/04/03 22:04:03 UTC

[VOTE] [Results] Release Apache Directory Studio 1.1.0

Hi

Here are the results for the vote.

Release Apache Directory Studio 1.1.0:

     * 6 +1 votes
           o Emmanuel Lécharny
           o Alex Karasulu
           o Ersin Er
           o Stefan Zoerner
           o Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot
           o Felix Knecht (non-binding)
     * No +/-0 vote
     * One -1 vote
           o David Jencks (non-binding)

Lets go to release the packages and update the website, online
documentation and update site.

@Pierre-Arnaud:
Could you please manage the release, you are much more familiar with the
process and I can't find enought time these days. Many thanks.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Seelmann

Re: [VOTE] [Results] Release Apache Directory Studio 1.1.0

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
Hi,

I just deployed the different packages for the standalone application and
the jars for the updatesite (plugins and features).

Now, we have to wait for the replication.
I'll update the download links on the website and the site.xml file for the
update site as soon as the replication is done.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
Hi Stefan,