Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Borut Bolčina <bo...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/17 14:02:31 UTC

Example project for tapestry5-cayenne integration?

Hello,

today I read the wiki at http://code.google.com/p/tapestry5-cayenne/.

Does anyone has an example project? I like to look at the code :-)

Thanks,
Borut

Re: Example project for tapestry5-cayenne integration?

Posted by Robert Zeigler <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi Borut,

Documentation on the project is definitely lacking at the moment.
If you're interested, I have a toy project that I can send you off-
list that uses tapestry-cayenne, although I haven't had a chance to
update it lately, so the tapestry version is slightly out of date.

As for the spam, my spam filter caught all of that, so I hadn't
noticed the spam before.  I'll see about cleaning that up.

Robert

Posted by Borut Bolčina <bo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Kevin Menard <ni...@gmail.com>.