Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by John-M Baker <jo...@db.com> on 2008/05/19 16:35:27 UTC

CXF Spring syntax

Hello,

I wish to define one bean (my service) and pass it to jaxws:endpoint.  How
is this done as the following fails:

  <jaxws:endpoint id="cxf.server.soap.ApplicationConfigurationService"

implementor="com.db.websso.rest.server.ApplicationConfigurationServiceImpl"

    address="/soap/applicationConfiguration">
    <jaxrs:serviceBeans>
      <ref bean="cxf.server.applicationConfiguration" />
    </jaxrs:serviceBeans>
  </jaxws:endpoint>

Thanks,

John Baker
--
Web SSO
IT Infrastructure

---

Please refer to http://www.db.com/en/content/eu_disclosures.htm for additional EU corporate and regulatory disclosures.

Re: CXF Spring syntax

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

You seem to be mixing some jaxrs stuff and jaxws stuff.    JAX-WS
endpoint is for jaxws endpoints only.   Are you trying to do soap
stuff or JAX-RS stuff or what?

Dan

On May 19, 2008, at 10:35 AM, John-M Baker wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I wish to define one bean (my service) and pass it to
> jaxws:endpoint.  How
> is this done as the following fails:
>
>  <jaxws:endpoint id="cxf.server.soap.ApplicationConfigurationService"
>
> implementor
> ="com.db.websso.rest.server.ApplicationConfigurationServiceImpl"
>
>    address="/soap/applicationConfiguration">
>    <jaxrs:serviceBeans>
>      <ref bean="cxf.server.applicationConfiguration" />
>    </jaxrs:serviceBeans>
>  </jaxws:endpoint>
>
> Thanks,
>

> John Baker
> --
> Web SSO
> IT Infrastructure
> Deutsche Bank London

> ---
>
> This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
> If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail
> in error) please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-
> mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the
> material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.
>
> Please refer to http://www.db.com/en/content/eu_disclosures.htm for
> additional EU corporate and regulatory disclosures.

---
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org
http://www.dankulp.com/blog

RE: CXF Spring syntax

Posted by "Beryozkin, Sergey" <Se...@iona.com>.
Hi

Have a look please at a JAX-RS page, there's an example there showing
how to combine JAX-WS and JAX-RS configuration such that a single
service class is used...

Cheers, Sergey

[...]

Registered Number: 171387