Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Brant Gurganus <br...@cherokeescouting.org> on 2004/08/22 03:17:44 UTC

dependencies/JAR

How do other projects deal with moving dependencies to the build
directory and adding them to the classpath entry of the generated JAR?

Re: dependencies/JAR

Posted by Felipe Leme <ma...@felipeal.net>.
On Tue, 2004-08-31 at 01:13, Dion Gillard wrote:
> In which case, placing a pre-goal on the dist goal would help.

I'm not sure if I understood correctly the issue, but the dist goal
already offers such hook, which is the dist:prepare-bin-filesystem goal.

Felipe

Re: dependencies/JAR

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
Isn't this only valid for a distribution?

In which case, placing a pre-goal on the dist goal would help.

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 07:27:19 -0500, Brant Gurganus

Re: dependencies/JAR

Posted by Brant Gurganus <br...@cherokeescouting.org>.

RE: dependencies/JAR

Posted by Stefan Kleineikenscheidt <st...@kleineikenscheidt.de>.