Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2000/12/29 02:16:19 UTC

Several observations

Some crufts in the 1.3 doc set...

do we want misc/HTTP_Features.tsv sitting in the docs, or should it move
to a folder such as src/test?  It is certainly less than useless to the
average user.

README.rus seems worthless unless we plan to stow it in the root of
httpd-1.3-docs or create a single 'master plan' of the languages...
Perhaps someone would like to glean the useful stuff out of it and
stuff it in comments within the appropriate .html.foo files?

That's all I observed in the last hour or so... good work guys!!!

Bill