Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> on 2004/07/19 10:46:24 UTC

[OT] I'm back

I'm finally back online again, after having switched all my 20Gb crappy
stuff to my new portable. Sorry for being silent these days without
warning, but my older PC didn't want to start properly anymore.

Reading tons of left-behind mail...

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: [OT] I'm back

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> I'm finally back online again, after having switched all my 20Gb crappy
> stuff to my new portable. Sorry for being silent these days without
> warning, but my older PC didn't want to start properly anymore.

Glad that you survived.

> Reading tons of left-behind mail...

Hope that you can survive that.

--