Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/10 06:40:45 UTC

[2.x] Resolving Policy Intents

I'm looking into some of the failing oTests, and why mutually
exclusive intents are not being flag as errors as defined by the spec,
and it seems the main reason is because the required intents are not
resolved when the check is being done, thus the list of excluded
intents are empty. After a quick search and comparing with the 1.x
code, it seems to me that some of the resolving code we have has been
commented/deleted, I'll look into this a little more, and start adding
it back... but please let me know if this code has been refactored and
is available in a different place in 2.x

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk

Re: [2.x] Resolving Policy Intents

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 10:03 PM, Raymond Feng<en...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The check of mutually exclusive intents is performed in
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.builder.impl.CompositePolicyBuilderImpl.isMutualExclusive(PolicySubject,
> PolicySubject) method. At this point, it only returns true or false but
> doesn't throw an exception yet.

Yes, but I have seen two issues :

   - Composite References are not checked
   - Required Intents from Composite References are not resolved at
this stage, thus this never return an issue...