Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de> on 2008/04/10 15:35:48 UTC

Build failure

Something between now and the weekend broke the build:

Test set: org.apache.jackrabbit.core.integration.JCRAPITest
Tests run: 1038, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
56.546 sec <<< FAILURE!
testMoveWithRemove(org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.observation.NodeMovedTest)
  Time elapsed: 0 sec  <<< ERROR!
javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: /testroot/node3/node2
needs to be saved as well.
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemImpl.save(ItemImpl.java:1252)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.observation.NodeMovedTest.testMoveWithRemove(NodeMovedTest.java:138)

Is somebody already investigating this?

BR, Julian

Re: Build failure

Posted by Dominique Pfister <do...@day.com>.
OK, I was able to fix it, in revision 647072.

Re: Build failure

Posted by Dominique Pfister <do...@day.com>.

Re: Build failure

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.