Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by jay limfueco <ja...@gmail.com> on 2004/12/15 08:51:41 UTC

Serialization Compatibility

Hi,

I'm currently working on a web service that should support PHP, Pearl
and .Net clients and I was wondering if a serialized HashMap is
supported by those other languages.

Thanks

Re: Serialization Compatibility

Posted by jay limfueco <ja...@gmail.com>.
hmmm.... that's weird I seem to be having a problem in .Net
interoperability when using 'wrapped/literal' but works fine on
'document/literal' and 'RPC/encoded'

some XML Validation errors when parsing the apache generated WSDL.

Posted by WAJSBERG Julien RD-BIZZ <ju...@francetelecom.com>.
Hi,