Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it> on 2007/10/20 08:19:57 UTC

There are two dbcp jars in the classpath

There are two dbcp jars in the classpath:

framework/base/lib/commons/commons-dbcp-1.2.2.jar

and

framework/entity/lib/commons-dbcp-20070730.jar

Can we remove (the first) one?

Jacopo

ERROR sql

Posted by Jose Diaz <jd...@bluestarenergy.com>.
Hello:

I am with problems in mysql 5.0.

I can do updates, inserts, selects from the console of mysql
but when I in webtools schedule my service it throws the following error:

SQL Exception occurred on commit (Cannot commit a transactional connection: See JDBC 2.0 Optional Package Specification section 7.1

Please, any idea?

Jose.

Re: There are two dbcp jars in the classpath

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
And rename suiving our convention the second ?

Jacques

De : "Jacopo Cappellato" <ti...@sastau.it>