Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Oda Andersen <od...@hotmail.com> on 2014/04/23 14:17:32 UTC

Really need help.

Hello, I use open office at school.. Suddenly clicked entire program and now it says: "The last time you opened OpenOffice.org, it unexpectedly quit while reopening windows. Do you want to try two reopen its Windom again?" and "If you choose not to reopen the windows, you may have to open and position the windows yourself." Also there are two buttons "Don` t Reopen "and" Reopen. "If I try to press "Dont reopen" I come automatically to the "Reopen", so when I try to press the "reopen" nothing happens, it does not work. I really need help. I tried to powered off my Mac, but I can not do it because openoffice are open, and it does not work......, I NEED HELP.

Re: Really need help.

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
Sounds like this issue:

http://technofyi.com/2013/11/25/dismiss-pesky-last-time-opened-openoffice-popup/