Posted to users@libcloud.apache.org by Kashif Ali <ka...@linuxcraft.co.uk> on 2013/04/20 13:02:43 UTC

Assign manual IP address vCloud

Hi,

I know that this functionality is in the library today, and I want to get it working. I was wondering if there would be any pointers?

I am just thinking I just need to extended/override a given method. In regards to XML i should be able to use the existing XML method for generating the requests , all I need to do is pass it he parameters?

Regards

Kash

Re: Assign manual IP address vCloud

Posted by Sengor <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The current driver doesn't handle Manual IP address assignment mode:
https://github.com/apache/libcloud/blob/trunk/libcloud/compute/drivers/vcloud.py#L1570

Currently only Pool, DHCP and None (no IP) are supported.

--
sengork