Posted to dev@madlib.apache.org by Satoshi Nagayasu <sn...@uptime.jp> on 2016/08/30 06:34:50 UTC

v1.9.1?

Hi,

Has 1.9.1 already been released?
Or still working on the release process?

I would like to know it because I'm going to share v1.9.1 with
our local PostgreSQL people.

I found the release note has been updated on the git repo,
but the 1.9.1 info, including the tar ball, has not yet come up
on the web.

Satoshi Nagayasu <sn...@uptime.jp>

Re: v1.9.1?

Posted by Satoshi Nagayasu <sn...@uptime.jp>.
Hi Frank,

Thanks for the info.
Sounds great. Waiting for the official release.

Regards,

Re: v1.9.1?

Posted by Frank McQuillan <fm...@pivotal.io>.
Hi Satoshi,