Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Rick Vestal <ri...@spectranetics.com> on 2007/01/02 23:12:22 UTC

Move body report to bottom of email?

It has been requested that I move the report generated by spamassassin
(summary, content preview, etc) to the bottom of the email. Reading about, I
haven't found any way of doing this, nor anyone else inquiring about it. Is
this possible?

Re: Move body report to bottom of email?

Posted by Rick Vestal <ri...@spectranetics.com>.
That worked perfect. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

Posted by Robert Nicholson <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Robert Nicholson <ro...@gmail.com>.
Do you have report safe on or off?