Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by mahesh kumar <pm...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/10 08:56:21 UTC

Capturing Multiple links

Hi All,

In my applciation I need to search for a string and need to click on single
link from serach results.
1.How to capture the multiple links from source?
2. and how to take the each one separately.

-Mahesh

Re: Capturing Multiple links

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
hi
choose 0 in the regex extractor and directly use the variable in the regex
extractor as the path in your HTTP Sample
regards
deepak

Posted by mahesh kumar <pm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Deepak,

Thanks for the reply..still I have one more doubt.If I *use for each
controller* it will click all the link which are displayed in the page.but I

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
hi