Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/30 11:17:47 UTC

Camel Wiki Pages - Backup restored or something - 1 week old pages

Hi

The Camel wiki pages are not up to date. It appears as if its like a
week old or so.

For example the 2.1 release notes I had to find the newest data from
the html page when I wanted to update the cwiki page.
And now the component list does not contain the NMR which i added last week.

Just wanted to warn that something odd is happening.

--
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus

Re: Camel Wiki Pages - Backup restored or something - 1 week old pages

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

There was a problem at Apache with a data lost for about 24 hours on
the 26th november.
I have fixed the affected wiki pages. So we are back on track.