Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Daniel Farinha <da...@ktorn.com> on 2003/08/12 21:19:50 UTC

Broken build?

Is it just me or the build is now broken?

Daniel Farinha

RE: Broken build?

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <je...@coredevelopers.net>.
Without the dependencies in the top level, the classpath does not get
set up and compile fails.

--
Jeremy

Re: Broken build?

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@coredevelopers.net>.

RE: Broken build?

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <je...@coredevelopers.net>.

RE: Broken build?

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <je...@coredevelopers.net>.
It's broken

Re: Broken build?

Posted by Bruce Snyder <fe...@frii.com>.
This one time, at band camp, Daniel Farinha said:

DF>Is it just me or the build is now broken?

Yes, it appears that the build is broken. See the maven.log file for
details on the breakage. It appears that the breakage is deep in the
parsing of some XML.

Bruce

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/