Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Venkataramani, Sundar" <su...@hpe.com> on 2016/05/30 09:41:45 UTC

[users@httpd] Urgent - Port 443(Apache is getting blocked)

Team,

We are facing these issue second time in one month and it is impacting our customers.

Our application is configured on Port:443 in Apache server. Today morning Application stopped working in Port No:443 suddenly, where as application was working in Port no:20443 which is internal
To HP Team.

Port 443 issue was resolved after restarting the Apache server and application is working fine.  Usage of the application is very low.

Please let us know reason for these?. Appreciate your help.

Thanks
Sundar.V