Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by 伍 雄 <la...@hotmail.com> on 2020/04/17 11:32:22 UTC

回复: [VOTE] Apache IoTDB 0.9.2 (incubating) RC2 release

+1

________________________________
Posted by Jialin Qiao <qj...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>.
Hi,

+1

The source release:
incubating in name [ok]
apache headers [ok]
signatures and hashes [ok]
DISCLAIMER [ok]
LICENSE and NOTICE [ok]
no jar files [ok]
could compile from source: ./mvnw.sh clean install [ok]

The binary distribution:
signatures and hashes [ok]
start in mac, jdk8 [ok]
statements executed successfully:  [ok]

SET STORAGE GROUP TO root.turbine;
CREATE TIMESERIES root.turbine.d1.s0 WITH DATATYPE=DOUBLE, ENCODING=GORILLA;
insert into root.turbine.d1(timestamp,s0) values(1,1);
insert into root.turbine.d1(timestamp,s0) values(2,2);
insert into root.turbine.d1(timestamp,s0) values(3,3);
select * from root;

Jialin Qiao
School of Software, Tsinghua University

乔嘉林