Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Julien RICHARD <ri...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/28 11:25:40 UTC

[STRUTS2] Error in Dojo / Howto update Dojo

Hi,

I'm new in the mailing list, so hi to all users.
Little presentation : french java struts2 developer.

I have a question. I want to use richtext box with dojo (textarea
theme="ajax") but i cant. In fact, the embedded version of dojo have a error
and i need to update the dojo version. How can i make this with "simple"
operation ?

Thanks for your answers.

Re: [STRUTS2] Error in Dojo / Howto update Dojo

Posted by Shantur Rathore <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Richard,

I am also trying to integrate FCKEditor in Struts2.
Did you make any plugin for it?

I was going through Struts2 Mailing Lists and found that some people were
making a plugin for the same a few months back.

-Shantur

Posted by Julien RICHARD <ri...@gmail.com>.
I use Struts 2.0.11 and i have an dojo error when i wants to used textearea
with Ajax theme (this create an richtext box).*
After little research, this is an bug in dojo resolved in 2007/11.
Dojo works perfectly for other features in my code, so i need to update the
dojo in the struts core.
Currently i have integrated FCKEditor instead.

Regards,

On Jan 29, 2008 6:37 AM, ravi_eze <ra...@ivycomptech.com> wrote:

> which version are u using??
>
> i think u are getting error like dojo not defined. If yes then read the
> following
>
> u need to make dojo available do the following steps:
>
> 1. explode struts core.jar
> 2. create a folder in the war : struts
> 3. search for ajax,dojo,niftycorners,simple,xhtml in the exploded jars
> (step
> 1)
> 4. copy them all into the struts folder (step 2)
>
> start teh tomcat.

> tryuing to fetch from the server.. the above steps make sure that they all
> exist on the server..
>
> hope this helps.
>
> ravi
>

> Julien RICHARD-2 wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm new in the mailing list, so hi to all users.
> > Little presentation : french java struts2 developer.
> >
> > I have a question. I want to use richtext box with dojo (textarea
> > theme="ajax") but i cant. In fact, the embedded version of dojo have a
> > error
> > and i need to update the dojo version. How can i make this with "simple"
> > operation ?
> >
> > Thanks for your answers.

RICHARD Julien,
UNILOG

Re: [STRUTS2] Error in Dojo / Howto update Dojo

Posted by ravi_eze <ra...@ivycomptech.com>.
which version are u using??