Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "T. Winkler" <th...@gmx.net> on 2010/03/19 18:24:24 UTC

Next official release?

Looking at the continuum website shows that there has been no official release since one year.

Can anybody tell me if there is an official release (no beta) planned in the near future? Or is there any reason for not releasing GAs any more?

Which version would be suggested for production use right now?

Thanks in advance,

Thomas
--
GMX.at - Österreichs FreeMail-Dienst mit über 2 Mio Mitgliedern
E-Mail, SMS & mehr! Kostenlos: http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/atfreemail

Re: Next official release?

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 1:24 PM, T. Winkler <th...@gmx.net> wrote:
> Looking at the continuum website shows that there has been no official release since one year.
>
> Can anybody tell me if there is an official release (no beta) planned in the near future? Or is there any reason for not releasing GAs any more?
>
> Which version would be suggested for production use right now?

I agree, it's been way too long!  The dev list is where we discuss
releases and such, and if you check the recent archives you'll see
that we're hoping to promote 1.3.6 to GA soon.  Do you have time to
test it out and let us know over there if you see any problems?

--
Wendy