Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2011/01/05 15:12:56 UTC

Re-enable Karaf Hudson build

Hi all,

I'm working on ServiceMix Builds on Hudson (checking which ones are
failed, etc).

I saw that the Karaf Hudson is disabled as setup when Karaf was part of
Felix (Felix-Karaf in Hudson):
https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/Felix-Karaf/

I propose to delete the Felix-Karaf Hudson job to replace with Karaf job.

WDYT ?

Thanks,
Regards
JB

Re: Re-enable Karaf Hudson build

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Awesome, thanks Guillaume.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Deleted.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Re-enable Karaf Hudson build

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
We still have:

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I think I just removed it.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
I'd say yes :)

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 10:47 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> wrote:
> So I wasn't clear. The question is: could we delete the "old" Felix-Karaf
> jobs ?
>
> Regards
> JB
>
> On 01/05/2011 03:16 PM, Jamie G. wrote:
>>
>> Hi JB,
>>
>> We already have Karaf jobs setup in Hudson:
>>
>> Apache Karaf 2.1.x:
>> https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/Karaf-2.1.x/
>>
>> Apache Karaf main line:
>> https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/Karaf
>>
>> We can probably take down the Felix-Karaf jobs now, just need to
>> contact someone with the appropriate Karma :)
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Jamie
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 10:42 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré<jb...@nanthrax.net>
>>  wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I'm working on ServiceMix Builds on Hudson (checking which ones are
>>> failed,
>>> etc).
>>>
>>> I saw that the Karaf Hudson is disabled as setup when Karaf was part of
>>> Felix (Felix-Karaf in Hudson):
>>> https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/Felix-Karaf/
>>>
>>> I propose to delete the Felix-Karaf Hudson job to replace with Karaf job.
>>>
>>> WDYT ?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Regards

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.