Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Oliver Kurowski <ku...@googlemail.com> on 2012/06/18 09:58:59 UTC

Book

Hello Dave...
have you received my Book from Jan ?

Greetings from Berlin,

Oliver

Re: Book

Posted by Oliver Kurowski <ku...@googlemail.com>.
i think you know te feeling, when something you did becomes popular.. its
this  thing of responsability , that i am afraid of.. i know i am not
perfekt.. and i hope, people will like the book, and are not too angry
about some mistakes..

thanks a lot.. and have a good time.. i am looking forward to see some
videos from vienna...

Oliver

Re: Book

Posted by Dave Cottlehuber <da...@muse.net.nz>.