Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by guo weizhan <gu...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/09 07:23:42 UTC

barCamp2008-Beijing and ofbiz

I joined the barCamp last Saturday, and I launched a OFBIZ discussion
to introduce this project, we talk about the function of ofbiz and the
development flow and so on. Out of my surprise, there are some people
know it, one guy named Alax said he touch this project five years ago.
And also the other one from Sun Company said he will do some
consultation with OFBIZ. OFBIZ seems more popular than I thought :)
Good for OFBIZ.

Re: barCamp2008-Beijing and ofbiz

Posted by guo weizhan <gu...@gmail.com>.
woo, that's the huge project. It's good for OFBIZ although just choice
as ecommerce part.

you are so well-informed:)

Posted by Shi Jinghai <sh...@langhua.cn>.

Posted by David E Jones <da...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
That's great to hear.

I participated in the BarCamp at the ApacheCon in New Orleans and it
was really interesting. I talked with a few people about OFBiz,
including one of the keynote speakers for the conference who may end
up doing some big things with the project. I also presented a bit on
community dynamics and had some interesting discussions on that
related to open source projects and open standards efforts.

Anyway, great stuff. It is exciting to see so much going on around the
world.

-David