Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/08 00:08:31 UTC

Releases now available in both zip and tgz format

We added support for zip distribution for both nightlies and the
upcoming release.  Since we're dealing with more files I changed the
cron to only preserve the last 5 days worth (instead of 7 days.)

sean

Re: Releases now available in both zip and tgz format

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Sean.