Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Mexina Daniel <me...@singo.africa> on 2019/01/25 12:39:30 UTC

Two Factor Authentication activation

Dear Devs,

I have enable the two factor authentication for the first time by enabling by setting Ptwofactor=enabled  during building the platform.

When i put my war file in the tomcat ( local computer ) and try to log in the system but fail and no error is displayed. Kindly find the log attached

I have message gateway working fine in sms campaign and am using Mifos X 18.03

Is there any configuration or something that am missing?

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards

Mexina Daniel

Singo Africa Limited
Block G, Mbezi Beach B | 7 Nakawale Road | P.O BOX 78908 | 14121 Dar es
salaam

+255 71 211 0791 | +255 22 261 8511

amala.co.tz https://amala.co.tz/  | singo.africa https://singo.africa

Re: Two Factor Authentication activation

Posted by Mexina Daniel <me...@singo.africa>.
Dear Santosh

Thank you, It seems it was a message gateway issue as the token was sent later after restarting the system.

Also i would like to confirm if it is already implemented in community app, meaning if there is any configurations i have to do to get the token when login through community app and then prompt the user to enter them. ( My testing above was through the RestClient)

Thanks in advance.

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
+Alex Ivanov <al...@gmail.com> ,

Posted by Mexina Daniel <me...@singo.africa>.