Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Joe Ersinghaus <je...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/19 06:57:14 UTC

client side t:panelTabbedPane question

Hello,

I'm trying to save the tab selected state when a page is submitted. On
submit, the app navigates to another page but will eventually get back to
the page with the t:panelTabbedPane. I'd like the tab that was active when
the page was submitted to be the active tab when the page is rendered again.

I've read some posts here and it seems that unless serverSideTabSwitch is
set to true, an action listener will not work. I'd like to keep my tab
client side.

1. Is there a javascript method to get the active tab?
2. Is it possible to get the active tab via a binding?

Thanks,
Joe