Posted to user@drill.apache.org by 南在南方 <i0...@qq.com> on 2014/05/20 08:45:17 UTC

Can't find any storage-plugins.jsons file in Drill home directionary

According to Wiki page, I need to do some changes on storage-plugins.jsons to configure HBase storage. but I can't find it, is there any version problems with Drill? can storage-engine.json replace it?

I'm looking forward to your reply.
thanks
Bevin

Re: Can't find any storage-plugins.jsons file in Drill home directionary

Posted by Darion Yaphet <da...@gmail.com>.
picture is failed

--

long is the way and hard  that out of Hell leads up to light