Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/20 18:30:31 UTC

Re: RecipientList & Bean Continuing Rou

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 6:23 PM, Coder One <co...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Beautiful....I did not know about that body() call.  This stuff is powerful!!! :)
>
> Thanks for all your help!
Yeah it grows on you ;)

A trick to learn is to avoid using parameters but rely on the fluent
builder, since when you place a dot and press ctrl + space to get the
method list from your IDE then the list shows what you can do

So you can do:
...recipientList().CURSOR HERE

And then press ctrl + space and you should get the body() in the list to choose

If using parameters instead then you just get a hint that it should be
a Expression type and then it's much hard to figure out what to
insert.

/Claus