Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Nwilan Glirt <nw...@hotmail.com> on 2002/11/11 16:33:08 UTC

Re: page-position=last, FOP vs XEP, business forms

I hope that it is possible to work around the missing "page-position=last".
What I am doing is producing a "classic" invoice-type document which needs:
   Special first page with adresses in the header and "amount tranferred to
   Middle pages with "amount transferred from prev. page" and "amount
tranferred to next page"
   Special last page with "amount transferred from prev. page" and total
amount etc.

On top of this I need a page design for first page also beeing last page,
with both the adress part and the total part!

I'm not even sure this can be acchived using FO as such. Does anyone have
experiences with producing business forms such as invoices? Wanna share?

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
:-) We're doing mostly invoices and such but that's exactly the kind of
requirements that I've always tried to avoid. If you can figure out a
good (general) solution I'd be glad if you could post it. I regret that
I never took the time to figure it out myself. I hope somebody on this
list has a few good ideas. I've thought about markers for the subtotals,
but I don't know if they can help here.