Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/27 11:50:36 UTC

moving JIRA issues for CMS and NMS...

To make it easier to tie together JIRAs and releases of CMS and NMS
with the release notes, I've done some JIRA refactoring so now all of
the issues assigned against CMS and NMS in the ACTIVEMQ project are
now moved into their respective JIRA projects...

https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQNET
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQCPP

If anyone finds any old lingering issues which purely relate to CMS or
NMS its pretty easy to move them (or bulk edit a number of them).

Nathan/Tim I wonder if you could do a quick review of the resolved
issues with no Fixed Versions in the CMS JIRA and update them please?
--

James
-------

Re: moving JIRA issues for CMS and NMS...

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 2/27/07, Nathan Mittler <na...@gmail.com> wrote:
> No worries :)
>
> Sure that would be fine - I'll cook something up in JIRA.

Great thanks!

--

James
-------