Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Allen Bailochan Tuladhar <al...@imperialcoop.com> on 2020/08/24 03:00:18 UTC

Error which installing Self-service WebApp

Hi:

I am looking for some help here.

I have installed Fineract 1.3 in a AWS VM and migrated all my data from Mifos X 18.3 from Microsoft Azure to this and made it replicate it from Azure to AWS for disaster recovery.

We do not have self-service webapp in Azure that we have been using for the past 2 years. However all of the self-service for our customers is thru phoneapp.

We wanted to test out the self-service webapp as well and tried to install it in Fireact 1.3, but came across this error when calling fineract apis from self-service app?
" has been blocked by CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource."

Would appreciate if anyone can help me here with some advice.

Regards,
[Allen Bailochan Tuladhar]

Re: Error which installing Self-service WebApp

Posted by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org>.
Please use the latest develop Fineract branch on GitHub or the 1.4.0 branch.

Posted by Allen Bailochan Tuladhar <al...@imperialcoop.com>.
Hi MIke,

www.unlimit.com<http://www.unlimit.com>

Posted by Michael Vorburger <mi...@vorburger.ch>.