Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by ext2 <xu...@tongtech.com> on 2011/06/21 10:19:05 UTC

how to specify a customed class loader as embedded karaf's boot class loader?

Hi:

     I am trying to embedded karaf in a custom server application(actually
this means I am trying to embedded  felix or equinox and some karaf bundles.

My  application will create a custom class loader, and wish the embedded
karaf to this class loader as its parent class loader.

     1)Does anyone know how to specify a boot class loader to osgi
framework(felix & equinox)?

     2)Are there any difference between felix and equinox

     Thanks for any suggestion.