Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by ocket 8888 <oc...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/31 22:11:26 UTC

Proposal: Remove "Hardware" wiki section

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TC/Hardware

This section details hardware requirements for different components as
unitless "+"s which can make them hard to translate into the proper
documentation - but also the hardware requirements vary widely with the
expectations for the system and its use cases and configurations etc. Plus,
TO and TR already document hardware requirements (with units) in the
official documentation.

If anybody knows the hardware requirements for components with currently
undocumented requirements, we could also add those, but in any event we
won't be able to get them from this wiki section.

Re: Proposal: Remove "Hardware" wiki section

Posted by ocket 8888 <oc...@gmail.com>.
The page is now just a redirect to
https://traffic-control-cdn.readthedocs.io/en/latest/admin/index.html

Posted by Zach Hoffman <zr...@apache.org>.