Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Steve Conover <sc...@groundswell.net> on 2000/09/07 23:46:14 UTC

caching woes

I've got my entire development environment running on my machine here.  My
problems are twofold:

1) the servlets that my xsp files turn into get cached.  I have to delete
them every time I want to test a change I make to my xsp or source files

2) after I click a few places in my app, my 2 xsl stylesheets (the ones down
the chain from my xsp logicsheet) get cached.

I don't want either of these things to happen since I'm just developing
right now.  I dunno whether it's due to jrun or cocoon or what...advice
welcome!

environment:

cocoon 1.7.4 w/ db prism 1.0.1
jrun 3.0