Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Christian Bruckhoff <Ch...@gmx.de> on 2010/07/13 22:45:52 UTC

Integrate Apache ODE 2.0 server in eclipse

Hi.

Is there a way to integrate an Apache ODE 2.0 server into eclipse, so
that it deploys the service, like it is possible for ODE 1.x?

Greetz
Christian

Re: Integrate Apache ODE 2.0 server in eclipse

Posted by Milinda Pathirage <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Christian,

If there's a issue in WSDL handling we'll be able to fix it by modifying
Axis Service building code. Please create JIRA, and attached test BPEL
package if possible.

Thanks
Milinda

--
Milinda Pathirage
Technical Lead & Product Manager WSO2 BPS; http://wso2.org/bps

Re: Integrate Apache ODE 2.0 server in eclipse

Posted by Christian Bruckhoff <Ch...@gmx.de>.
Hi.

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

if you are referring to the Eclipse BPEL project, there is no difference
between handling 1.x and 2.0. 2.0 should work out of the box.

May I ask you why you are using ODE 2.0? Is is an experimental build,
further releases will be based on 1.x and 2.0 features will be
backported piecewise.

Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de