Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Albert Strasheim <fu...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/08 07:37:45 UTC

AMQCPP VS project files

Hello all

I'm trying to help a user who is having some problems building AMQCPP
with Visual Studio 2003.

It looks like it has been a while since the AMQCPP Visual Studio 2005
project files have been updated to reflect the new organisation of the
sources. Should I prepare a patch to remedy this, or does one of the
main AMQCPP developers want to handle this?

Cheers,

Albert

RE: AMQCPP VS project files

Posted by "Mittler, Nathan" <na...@sensis.com>.
Sounds great! Is that something you could do for both MSVC and gcc?

Re: AMQCPP VS project files

Posted by Albert Strasheim <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hello

Re: AMQCPP VS project files