Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Ayesha Fathima H- CTD, Chennai." <ay...@ctd.hcltech.com> on 2003/05/07 16:10:09 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache Plug-in for Weblogic Server 7.0 SP1

Hi,

I have installed Apache 2.0.43 and Weblogic Server 7.0 SP1 on Linux 8.

As per the doc. on http://e-docs.bea.com for Apache 2.0 Plug-in, I tried to
add the following line in the httpd.conf file after adding the DSO
mod_wl_20.so to the modules directory of apache web server.

LoadModule weblogic_module modules/mod_wl_20.so

I get the following error message when I try to restart the Apache web
server.

module 'mod_weblogic.c' cannot be loaded ..... (found 20020612, need
20020903).   Please contact the vendor for the correct version.

Note:  I have not used the AddModule directive in my httpd.conf, as it is
not supported in Apache 2.0.x

Also, kindly advise if there is any replacement for the line
<IfModule mod_weblogic.c>

in the httpd.conf file.

Thanks.
Ash

Re: [users@httpd] Apache Plug-in for Weblogic Server 7.0 SP1

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Wed, 7 May 2003, Ayesha Fathima H- CTD, Chennai. wrote:
> module 'mod_weblogic.c' cannot be loaded ..... (found 20020612, need
> 20020903).   Please contact the vendor for the correct version.

This means that the module was compiled for an older version of apache and
is not compatible with the current release.  As it says, you should
contact weblogic to get an updated version of the module.

Joshua.